Apply to Sail
- Expedition 386 Japan Trench Paleoseismology (Offshore spring/summer 2020, MSP)
Extended application deadline: July 19, 2019
- Expedition 390/393 South Atlantic Transect (Oct-Dec 2020 & Apr-Jun 2021, JR)
Application deadline: August 1, 2019; Webinar: July 18, 2019, 12-1 PM EDT (register here)
For information on UK Moratorium Awards to support post-cruise research see the NERC webpages.
Submit a drilling proposal:
- Next deadline to submit a proposal is 1 October 2019
- Next deadline to submit site survey data is 1 November 2019
- Submit an IODP-related abstract to the Fall 2019 AGU Meeting (San Francisco, California). Abstract submission deadline: July 31, 2019
- Submit a proposal to be the UK IODP Knowledge Exchange Coordinator. Proposal deadline: 16:00 BST on 29 August 2019.
- Submit an IODP-relevant session proposal for the 2020 EGU General Assembly (May 3-8, 2020). Union Symposia & Great Debate proposal deadline: August 15, 2019; Regular session proposal deadline: September 5, 2019
- Apply to serve as a Science board member on the Chikyu IODP Board (Deadline: August 18, 2019). Seeking four members, two from Japan and two international (from U.S., ECORD, other IODP member organizations).
- Apply to serve as a Science board member on the ECORD Facility Board (Deadline: September 7, 2019). Seeking two members, one from U.S. and one from an ECORD member country.
- School of Rock 2019: Show Me the Evidence (September 8-18, 2019; Scripps Institution of Oceanography and San Diego, California)
- ECORD Summer School: Subduction Zone Processes (September 16-27, 2019; Bremen, Germany). Deadline to apply has passed.
- Environmental Protection and Safety Panel (September 4-5, 2019; College Station, Texas)
- IODP Forum and Program Member Office meetings (September 11-14, 2019; Osaka, Japan)
- Science Evaluation Panel, January 7-9, 2020, La Jolla CA, USA
- ECORD Facility Board, March 24-25, 2020, Aix-en-Provence, France
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board, May 12-14, 2020, La Jolla CA, USA
- Chikyu IODP Board, March 2020, Japan
- Science Evaluation Panel, June 2020, Trieste, Italy