Apply to Sail
- Expedition 391, Walvis Ridge Hotspot (Dec 2020-Feb 2021, JR)
Application deadline: October 1, 2019
For information on UK Moratorium Awards to support post-cruise research see the NERC webpages.
Submit a drilling proposal:
- Next deadline to submit a proposal is 1 October 2019
- Next deadline to submit site survey data is 1 November 2019
- ECORD Summer School: Subduction Zone Processes (September 16-27, 2019; Bremen, Germany). Deadline to apply has passed.
- Apply for the 2020 Early Career Workshop, “Demystifying the IODP Proposal Process” (Feb 17-20, 2020; Palisades, NY). Deadline: October 18, 2019.
- Geological Society of America Annual Meeting (September 22-25, 2019; Phoenix, Arizona)
- American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting (December 9-13, 2019; San Francisco, California). IODP Town Hall will be the evening of Wednesday, December 11th.
- Science Evaluation Panel, January 7-9, 2020, La Jolla CA, USA
- ECORD Facility Board, March 24-25, 2020, Aix-en-Provence, France
- JOIDES Resolution Facility Board, May 12-14, 2020, La Jolla CA, USA
- Chikyu IODP Board, March 2020, Japan
- Science Evaluation Panel, June 2020, Trieste, Italy